PDC has been a recognized leader in the quality assurance field since our company's beginning.
We have successfully applied recognized standards to develop quality assurance programs for clients in a
wide variety of industries. PDC provides total quality assurance program support to our clients encompassing
all of the following areas.
- Determining quality assurance requirements applicable to the particular operation.
- Evaluating existing quality achieving and quality assuring activities.
- Preparing quality assurance plans or program descriptions to integrate requirements with existing controls.
- Determining the need for new and/or revised procedures and assisting in preparing them.
- Establishing a graded approach, where appropriate, to apply more extensive controls to higher risk activities.
- Implementing quality assurance programs in accordance with applicable standards.
- Providing implementation documents such as:
- Quality assurance program descriptions, plans, and procedures
- Evaluation and assessment plans
- Developing quality management systems for environmental, safety, health (ES&H), and remedial
action programs using the applicable ES&H standards.
Evaluation and Assessment
- Identifying requirements, developing schedules, assisting in evaluations independently or on a team, documenting and analyzing results, evaluating and tracking corrective actions, analyzing quality trends,
and developing program improvement plans.
- Conducting assessments, audits, surveillances, reviews, appraisals, and procurement surveys.
- Identifying requirements and developing schedules.
- Assisting in managing and coordinating corrective action programs in response to evaluations and assessments.
Throughout the process of quality assurance program development and implementation, PDC obtains and encourages
full participation from client operating personnel and management. Our approach fosters team building, which results in increased
quality awareness and assures our client's ultimate success.